The Records Division performs a variety of routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in support of the law enforcement activities. Such duties include:
- Record and file citations and maintain report and arrest files.
- Maintains the police records system, enters data and generates a variety of system reports.
- Maintains the Uniform Crime Report (UCR).
- Provides a variety of police related information and services to the public and government agencies.
- Receives requests from officers for special or specific follow-up information.